I Will Never Forget

Something’s people never forget. Being sad to happy, emotional or the best moment of their life.

Crouching down with my box that was gripped so tightly that it would break with any more pressure.

This box is full of answers and stories that I never told. The box full of pictures me young and old and pictures with friends or just me going solo.

I held the box tightly against my chest that it could feel my heartbeat and feel my lungs inflate and deflate air.

It was autumn when I first put my something in this box. It was a picture of me with my old friend who left to go to London for a holiday. She never returned though. She loved London so much that she decided to stay. She broke the news to me on Skype in her new home. Telling me about her new school and friends.

Another memory came to my mind when I picked up an old dance shoe. It was mine when I was five. I wore it around the house and to the park, to the markets and on my boat. I lost one of them though when I went to my cousins house. I took both of them off so I could jump on the bed. However, their cat took one and put it some where around the house. I was so upset when I couldn’t find it. I cried and cried my eyeballs out until my mum bought me a new pair. I liked them. However, not as much as the other pair. Those dance shoes were like my teddy bear.

I heard footsteps coming towards my room. I closed the box firmly and put it under my bed.

I lay on my bed and went into a deep, deep sleep dreaming about my memories that I will never forget.

2 thoughts on “I Will Never Forget

1. Wow, nice job Ana-Maria. I think lots of people can relate to this story, but the memories will all be very different. Maybe you could do a sequel based on her when she is older, looking back at the time she opened the box and thought about all her memories. Then you could recall the memories from then. Either way, I hope to see more!
    @emilyhp5.edublogs.org